Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

Brizan gm app v.1

Brizan

Brizan gm app v.1 Empty Brizan gm app v.1

Post  Brizan Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Byond Key: Brizan

In Game Name: Brizan Kerrun

What past experience do you have, if so, at what level?: I have been the commander of the shinigami for about two weeks, I have two verbs (Give Captain and Remove Captain). I also have had tons of gming expirience on Pokemon World online rp so Ill do a sort of flow chart
    regular player--> rp master -->enforcer --> admin --> head Enforcer (yes a demote) -->head admin --> left game for two months --> enforcer again
    I am also a level two gm on Bleach Return of the Vaizard, and have various verbs such as teleport and spy.

Why do you wanna be a GM? I have led the shinigami for a while now, and unlike some people who abuse their verbs, I have been very careful in using them. E.g. I only make people captain who have proven their self by level, examination, and attitude. I also have helped many of my shinigami, begin their quest.
    I was also an immensley popular gm on a game that consistantly had 70 people online during the time I was admin.
    Finally, I have helped this game with suggestions and icons in the past... (yea I edited my old posts so this may seem out of order)

As for becoming a gm, I would like to help this game grow. I would also find it helpful to have the teleport ability so that i can better test captain canidates and aid players in need. I would also want to be able to switch the squads of players who are clearly elgible to be a captain/lt. but already have one in their squad. Finally, i would like to help make some zan icons and turfs for the game.

What skills do you have to help the game(Other than Moderating)? General helpfulness and the ability to strain myself of abusing my power. I now can icon decently. Im also a bad coder but I understand the fundementals.
    I also now can effectively use many gm verbs and am a very leanient gm.

How can we contact you? In game, or my msn bak1192@hotmail.com (Im always set on away)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:00 pm