Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

Scion's GM application :D

Scion

Scion's GM application :D Empty Scion's GM application :D

Post  Scion Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Name: Scion
    Key Name: Lazer Blade

Past Experience: Bleach Captain Within-Enforcer, Bleach Dark Vaizard-Enforcer, DBZ Dark Fusion-Administrator, Naruto Shinjutsu-Adminastrator, DBZ Saiyen Kings-Enforcer, Bleacg Eternal Nights-Administrator, Dragonball New Future-Master Enforcer.

Why should we choose you to be a GM?
    There are so many reasons for why i want to be a GM. These reasons are related to the problems and advantages the game will have if Im a GM. Also I will inform you GMs how are things are going on. I know that being a GM in the game is a big responsiblilty and I think I am ready.

First of all, as being a GM, I will respect everyone in the game. I will be willing to help out everyone. For example, I will not give help to people on leveling up their stats. I see some GMs doing favors for other peoples. I will alert other GMs of people sneeking away from getting caught when they spam.

If you choose me as a GM I will enforce the law to rule breakers. While still being Enforcer or a Trial Enforcer I will boot off people who creates mischeif. IF, and thats a big if, im promoted to Admin or Master Admin I will make people respect our fellow players and GMs especially the owners. If people are annoying to you guys from asking to much questions, I will take over for answers their questions. I will give 110% of being a excellent GM.

I followed all of the rules and have learned from previous GMs. This time I will offer help to every GM in this game. So far there are a lot of GMs in the game. I just want to play my part to help in this game. Also you guys will be question freed, sort of.

Sometimes I may get on peoples nerves, but I find a way to over come it and settle our disagreements. Im not a serious person as this essay. Im just writing like this so you can see my point. I will try to make everyone to be as a team and to not argue, but surely they can joke around.

The Reason why you should pick me:
    From this Essay, I am actually saying that I am a good person for the job. I get no pressure under the responsibilities. I will try my best as a GM in this game.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:06 pm