Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

4 posters

Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release

Poll

Gakugen?

[ 3 ]
    Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release I_vote_lcap100%Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release I_vote_lcap0%Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release I_vote_lcap0%Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Narora Uchimaki
    Narora Uchimaki

Location : BNC - Bleach World/Naruto world - SoTichou/Hikari/Ho-Kage

Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release Empty Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release

Post  Narora Uchimaki Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 am

A Gakugen is also a cusom creation i have come up with over time, and i though of bringing it here to BOS. ^^

The Gakugen would increass the Espada/Arrancar's powers like the SanKai would do. evening a Shinigami/Vizard and an Arrancar/Espada out in battle. but the LVL for req. is up to you.
    Chakra
    Chakra

Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release Empty Re: Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release

Post  Chakra Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 am

i like i like Espadas and arrancar's shall rule! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers
    ×xÇråZ¥KïïÐÐx×:
    ×xÇråZ¥KïïÐÐx×:

Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release Empty Re:Re:Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release

Post  ×xÇråZ¥KïïÐÐx×: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:31 am

I think this is a great idea it will make the game more original so no 1 could copy off of it....Nice suggestion Narora
    Narora Uchimaki
    Narora Uchimaki

Location : BNC - Bleach World/Naruto world - SoTichou/Hikari/Ho-Kage

Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release Empty Re: Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release

Post  Narora Uchimaki Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:01 pm

thx you chakra and Crazy. ^_^
    Hei

Gakugen, The Arrancar/Espada's next release Empty oh

Post  Hei Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:26 am

oh like ulqqira's secound release
    Chakra
    Chakra

Post  Chakra Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:33 am

kinda but in the game Arrancars and Espada's only have shikai and no bankai so what narora is tring to say is make another Zampakutou release for The Arracars, like shinigamis have bankai make arrancars have a second Zampakutou release called Gakugen

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content