Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

3 posters

Applying for GM

Chakra
    Chakra

Applying for GM Empty Applying for GM

Post  Chakra Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 am

Name: Chakra
    Key:Chakrabyakuya

The reason that i would like to apply for GM is because i am helpful for others and online most parts of the day and that i take thing into consideration and i am also good at listening to peoples concerns and queries.

I know the GM rules and regulations that they should respect other players, GM and owners, not to abuse the GM powers otherwise that involves GM powers stripped and to help players at all time no matter how hard the concern may be and to be on at least 2 hours a day.

I would be a great asset to the GMs e.g.. to make sure everyone follows the rules and know what the consequence are for breaking them plus i am helpful and happy person and respect all that deserve respect
    I Have been a Gm on 3 other games Bleach overwhelming darkness:master admin
    DBZ Dark reign of goku:Trial Enfocer
    Bleach ominous souls: Trial Enfocer
    Xero||The Second Owner||
    Xero||The Second Owner||
    Admin

Applying for GM Empty Passed

Post  Xero||The Second Owner|| Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 am

he is in Cause When he Was An Gm He Didnt Abuse And When he wasnt he was loyal 2 the Game(lv reccomended:2-3) king jocolor
    Souretsu,Nexus
    Souretsu,Nexus

Applying for GM Empty Chakra

Post  Souretsu,Nexus Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 pm

although the second in command of the game just said yes, if Ace has any doubts for some str...... ok i just want to say it, Chakra is the coolest nerd out there, plays a shit load of time on BOS, and is friendlly and helpful to all, if it was a democracy, i'd vote for him about 20 times
    Chakra
    Chakra

Applying for GM Empty Re: Applying for GM

Post  Chakra Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 pm

(Chakra is the coolest nerd) What are exactly implying nexus ¬.¬ Evil or Very Mad Razz Razz

Sponsored content

Applying for GM Empty Re: Applying for GM

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:35 pm