Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

Krayen's GM Application

Krayen

Krayen's GM Application Empty Krayen's GM Application

Post  Krayen Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Hello. I go by the alias Krayen, and my main BYOND key is Absolute Demise. I was unable to find a specific format in which to apply this to, so I suppose I'll just do whatever for the app.

I take moderating somewhat seriously. I want to be mostly a regular player, but I'd enjoy being able to help others when bug abusers or just rule-breakers in general do things that could annoy the other players. I'm on usually on BYOND up to eight or nine hours a day, as I'm still enrolled in high-school. I get on right as I get home, and almost always stay on for at least six hours. Yup, I'm a major computer geek. I don't mind starting as a level 1 GM whatsoever, especially since I'd be lucky to get it at all. I'd very much love to help out this game, especially with Ace as the owner. :D
    I suppose that about sums it up. I'll be glad to help out if I get it, and hopefully brighten up the community. Thanks.

~Krayen

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:02 am