Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

A Real GM Application

Young Ace

A Real GM Application Empty A Real GM Application

Post  Young Ace Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm

In Game Name : Young Ace

Key: Rasenganclan

E-mail/MSN: Rasenganclan@hotmail.com

Country Of Residence: England (UK)

Reason For Wanting To Be The New Strict Co-Owner: The reason i want to be the new strict co-owner Xero is looking for is because: due to my ability to show no emotion, (No Exception) upholding the rules would not be a problem for me. Another reason for wanting this role is because i have decided that this is one of the only games that is worth staying on byond for. ( I contemplated leaving Byond before comin across, Naruto Next Generation & Bleach Omnious Souls. Alongside Bleach Memories Of Nobody.). I also have a lot of experience in being an admin because over the 3+ years i have been on Byond, i have been Admin/Had Admin/Co-Owner/Owner On COuntless Games Such As Naruto:Elite Akatsuki, Bleach: Arrancar Invasion, Dragonball Z: Dark Apocolypse (a long time ago on Ali's server, I was a server owner) and quite a few more i cannot remember the names of. As well as being all this i can be a very kind person if you follow the rules, and do not anger me.

References: Lord Pataz, Pachiannasasuke (Ikki), Krimiller, Narutohyuga.

Final Note: Xero if you decide to accept my Strict Co-owner/GM application then notify me on my E-mail/MSN or if i am on the game just summon me and give me the interview.

Thank you or your time. I hope you make the right choice ^_^ pirat Very Happy

Peace out

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:40 pm