Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

Renzokuken gm application

Renzokuken

Renzokuken gm application Empty Renzokuken gm application

Post  Renzokuken Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 am

The reason I would like to me gm:

I noticed there is a diffrence in time due to location, and I could be gm for people that share this time diffrence. I Like this game and im on quite a lot each day (far over 2 hours). I don't have to be a high-lvled gm, just some1 who can help players in need when no gm is online.

The way I'm gonna react to most situations as gm (should i be chosen):

I will never make rash or hasted disicions, and listen to all involved. Making a disicion based on the situation. Discussing all afterwards with a high-lvled gm. I have alot of experience leading also, since i have a real life job as sport instructor.

So I posted most of the reason for me wanting the gm position and the disicion is all yours.

renzokuken (kokosnoot12@hotmail.com)
    18 years old.

I can host btw! I like this game and i want more pplz to play it, but it has to much lag to hold alot of players. so send me a message on msn if u need a host.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:22 am