Bleach Omnious Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the official website for Bleach Omnious Souls soon to be one of many great bleach games on Byond out there

Yatils gm app

Yatil

Yatils gm app Empty Yatils gm app

Post  Yatil Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 am

Email: sensabaughYatil@Ymail.com

Key: Twister619

IGN(In Game Name): Yatil

My Gm/Admin experience if any: I have been a GM for Naruto Destroyed Chaos, i was a Gm for Shinsei Arashi before it went offline, and was an Enforcer on Naruto Supreme Shadows, along with a few DBZ and Bleach games

Why I think I should become a Staff member: I have experience in dealing with "Troublemakers" in alot of games but i dont just act as soon as i hear a problem, i like to hear both sides of a story to come up with a plausible punishment, and i try to keep things civil and still allow people to enjoy the game but if need be i will be strict in my decisions and the decisions of my peer's. I am also a friendly person and get along with people and have a sense of humor (verily so) but I dont let that get in the way of my work. I try to help people who need answers to question's they have to the best of my knowledge and if i cant find an answer i'll do my best to help them anyways.

I have free time all day long to help out on Bleach:Omnious Souls so time factors arent a problem for me, however there will be times i wont be online but i will do my best to stay on and help around

What can I do for the game, and how can I help better it: I can use my current experience as a GM to keep things as civil as they can be and if an argument breaks out i bring down the hammer of silence (hehe) to see what the problem is and if it is unsolve-able (if the perp doesnt stop spouting non-sense) i will be forcefull. I also have ideas to help balance the game out and make it fun for everyone, as well as fair for players.

Thanks for reviewing my application.
    Hope its what your looking for Basketball

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am